Disney‘s ‘Avengers: Infinity Wars” the fifth highest-grossing Film of all time according to comScore‘s Official Weekend Box Office results. comScore measure movie viewership from more than 95% of the worldwide box office.
The film gained a resounding reception from critics on release. Rotten Tomatoes gave it an 87% score while the film holds an 8.9/10 score on IMDB. The film topped previous films such as Marvel’s The Avengers, Furious 7 and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
The top 12 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, May 13, are below.
- Avengers: Infinity War – Disney – $343.1M
- Life Of The Party – Warner Bros. – $21.4M
- Overboard – Multiple – $18.3M
- Breaking In – Universal – $17.5M
- Rampage – Warner Bros. – $9.8M
- Quiet Place, A – Paramount Pictures – $9.2M
- Blumhouse’s Truth Or Dare – Universal – $8.3M
- I Feel Pretty – Multiple – $7.2M
- Sherlock Gnomes – Paramount Pictures – $6.0M
- Us And Them (dir. Liu) – Multiple Chinese Distributors – $4.2M
- Wrestler – Lotte Entertainment – $3.4M
- I Am Your Mom – Multiple – $3.2M
“Disney/Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ again dominates the global movie landscape with a $343.1 million weekend, including an estimated $200 million in its China debut. Notably, the global cume to date of $1.607 billion catapults ‘Infinity War’ past ‘Marvel’s The Avengers,’ ‘Furious 7,’ ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ and others to now stand as the fifth highest grossing global release of all-time.” comScore’s Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented