Publisher and mobile game developer FourThirtyThree Inc. (4:33) released an infographic in celebration of the first anniversary of their mobile sports game Boxing Star.
Boxing Star is a mobile sports game featuring immersive Story Mode and Multiplayer League where players can knockout challengers with their unique fighting style and personalized combination of skills. It started its global service in July last year in 140 countries and recorded #1 in Appstores of 19 countries. It gained worldwide popularity from all over the world including USA, Thailand, Japan, France and more.
Boxing Star has recently surpassed 20 million global downloads. In the infographic, it contains some of the interesting numbers and facts during the first year of service.
- Global downloads: Boxing Star surpassed 20 million downloads
- Top five countries with the most downloads: USA, Thailand, Brazil, South Korea and the UK
- Total league mode matches: 741,774,771
- Total Story mode matches: 188,604,433
- The three most popular characters: Jin, Titus, Tomas
- Total numbers of Energy Bars used: 101,138,930
(Equal to calories of 12,136,671 pies of pizza)
- Total numbers of Hyper Boosters used: 47,382,927 cans
(Equal to the amount of recommended daily water intake of 8,410,469 people)
© 2019, GTechEEK Press Desk. All Rights Reserved